Ez Mac n cheese. Join Kariv and Agilities as they teach you the quick and ez way to make Mac and Cheese right in your microwave. You can never have too much cheese! Unwrap cheese wedges and add those as well.
Unwrap cheese wedges and add those as well. Add cooked/drained pasta and cheese wedges. Try this microwave mac 'n' cheese. You can cook Ez Mac n cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ez Mac n cheese
- You need 1/2 lb of elbow mac.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of Powder mustard.
- You need of Paprika.
Here's a five-cheese mac 'n' cheese, because we mean business. That's the same amount of time it takes to make the boxed varieties This easy mac and cheese recipe is super fast-paced once you start cooking, so it's important to have all the ingredients measured and ready to go! Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan cheese combine for this extra creamy mac 'n' cheese recipe. Duh, that's what Mac and cheese is about!!
Ez Mac n cheese step by step
- Boil elbow mac, preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a seperate sauce pan cookbutter until all the water is out, then add flour. This will create a glue.
- Whisk all ingredients while on low heat.U can add salt pepper, whatever to your tasting. I added. Smoked paprika and powder mustard..
- Add the 3 cups of milk. This will steam up so watch your hands..
- Add tempered egg. Whisk all ingredients. Add 3/4 cheese, then add the mac..
- Pour into your baking dish. Add last bit of cheese. Mix melted butter with panko crumbs. Then spread the mix on top of mac.
Maybe you're eating mac 'n' cheese out of a box right now. But with just a tiny bit more effort, you could be having a hero's meal. My mother was a bit of a rebel with her macaroni and cheese in that she didn't believe in making a roux. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or Colby cheese are all great in this recipe. Sharp cheddar in particular is a favorite for flavor.