Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
Mac and Cheese Soup is creamy and cheesy just like mac and cheese and if you're a mac and With a blog named Spicy Southern Kitchen, I certainly can't discourage anyone from making something spicy. 🙂. Sign up HERE for the Spicy Southern Kitchen Newsletter. Imagine nachos and mac and cheese meeting over perfectly cooked pasta. You can cook Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋
- Prepare 1 packages of 32 oz velveeta cheese (or any pkg of processed cheese Walmart make its own version called melt n dip for half the price).
- It’s 1 quart of Heavy or light cream depends on how thick you want your cheese sauce I use heavy cream.
- You need 1 stick of Of real butter.
- You need 1 box of Of pasta (your choice elbows or rotini work great).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, garlic powder ( salt but only after the cheese sauce is finished taste first so it's not over salty).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Hot sauce.
Just the right amount of heat and all the creaminess you can handle-this spicy While I was making the sauce I took a whiff and it smelled just like queso dip. This is where your eyes can roll back in your head with happiness. Make Creamy Mac and Cheese Like a Pro. Over low heat, add the cheeses, stirring to melt.
Thick And Creamy (no where Near Low Fat) Spicy Mac And Cheese 😋 instructions
- Put your pan of pasta water w salt on to boil and cube your cheese.
- Next combine the butter and cream in a heavy bottomed sauce pan and heat on low till the butter is melted, then add the seasoning hot sauce ( as much as you like) and Dijon mustard stir to incorporate.
- Add the cut up cheese to your pan stirring constantly so it doesn't burn till all your cheese is melted (if your sauce is a lil thick add some milk or more cream to thin it to your desired thickness).
- When the pasta water comes to a boil add pasta ( I use a 1lb box for this recipe) and time for 10 min then drain, pour back into pan and add cheese sauce as much or little as you like and serve right away for best taste and maximum creaminess. Enjoy😊.
- Side note- you can bake this Mac and cheese simply pour cheese and past in a buttered casserole dish and add you favorite topping and bake till golden brown I love using garlic ritz crackers crushed w butter and shredded cheddar cheese it looks and taste great both ways..
Actually this is a classic side dish that is good all year round but is a staple dish on the holidays. So if you're looking for a Creamy Mac n Cheese look no further. This is the macaroni and cheese recipe I grew up on — creamy sauce, chewy pasta, and plenty of cheese. It always felt like a special treat to us kids, although I suspect my mother liked it more because it was an easy stovetop. Easy vegan mac and cheese with nutritional yeast is the BEST ever!