Bacon Macaroni and cheese. This bacon macaroni and cheese requires no fancy breadcrumb toppings and no baking. Stir everything together and serve it right out of your pot for the best, creamiest side dish you've ever had. This is a winning potluck dish and is perfect for any and every get-together.
Serve this macaroni and cheese with sliced tomatoes or a tossed salad for a satisfying family meal. Macaroni is mixed with Canadian bacon, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes in this easy stovetop recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Canadian Bacon Macaroni and Cheese. You can have Bacon Macaroni and cheese using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Macaroni and cheese
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 3/4 pints of milk.
- It’s of pasta.
- Prepare 2 packages of pasta or macaroni.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
Tasty Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Recipe – How to make the best Easy Baked Mac and cheese just got simple with this easy and delicious recipe. I'm feeling much better now and won't labor you all with that tale of woe. Add the cooked macaroni and the parsley and fold that all in to coat the macaroni with the cheese mixture. Use a big spoon to scoop out servings, making sure you get some of the smoking bacon.
Bacon Macaroni and cheese step by step
- Take out two saucepans and place them on the stove. Now add water to one and 3 table spoons of butter to the other. Put them on heat mark 4..
- Once the butter has melted slowly sive the flour in and mix it into the butter. Add the pasta to the water..
- While the pasta is cooking add milk to the paste made by the butter and flour and gently mix it in till you have a creamy substance. If needs be add more flour to the mix slowly until you have a thick smooth consistency..
- Add the cheese to the sauce and stir it in. Add as much as you like..
- Take out a frying pan and put it on heat mark 4. Add the bacon and turn after 2-4 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon. Once cooked allow to cool slightly and slice the bacon into small squares or little pieces and mix into the cheese sauce.
- Continually stir the cheese sauce wait till the pasta is cooked then drain the pasta in a collinder and add to the cheese sauce..
- Serve onto plates as your now done..
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. This post may contain affiliate links. I recommend you try out this flavorful bacon-filled macaroni and cheese as a new spin on a classic comfort food this season. This dish was dubbed a "crowd favorite" at one of my neighborhood's Gourmet Club parties. Stir cooked pasta and cooked bacon into the cheese sauce.