Baked Cheesy Fettuccine. You will need to bake it a bit longer to heat it up before serving. Cook the noodles according to the package. The goat cheese rounds are baked at a high temperature to crisp the breadcrumb coating and heat the cheese just enough to melt when you cut into one.
Baked Fettuccine Alfredo takes little effort to prepare and makes enough to feed a crowd. Fettuccine alfredo is one of those dishes that is somehow more than the sum of its parts. Homemade fettuccine alfredo is creamy, buttery, and cheesy. You can cook Baked Cheesy Fettuccine using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Fettuccine
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 4 quart of water.
- You need 1 pound of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Cheese sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 1 pint of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3-1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 stick of frozen butter grated.
- It’s of Tomato meat sauce.
- You need 32 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of ground black Angus beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of meatballs each cut in half.
- You need 2 teaspoons of capers and 2 tsp of its juices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sweet basil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Chicken Fettuccine Bake will quickly become one of your family favorites. This comfort food dish is This pasta bake is just one of our favorites. Fettuccine like you're served in a restaurant can be ready in just minutes at home. If you don't have a lot of time left to make dinner, you will simply love the taste of this scrumptious dish that's easy to make!
Baked Cheesy Fettuccine instructions
- Measure the powdered milk and let the water begin to bubble. Mix in the milk powder. Whisk well..
- Grate and add the frozen butter. Add the garlic..
- Turn on the heat very low and whisk.when cheese is melted add the flour and stir not allowing to boil. We don't want to break the sauce. Stir till creamy and thick. Start browning the beef add in salt, pepper, and garlic..
- When browned keep cooking adding the basil. The liquids are reduced now add the beef broth and split meatballs..
- Cook the pasta..
- Add the sugar, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 20 minutes and add the capers, and liquids. Line a pan with the fettuccine. Spread the cheese sauce over the fettuccine. Preheat oven 425°Fahrenheit..
- Cover with the meat sauce. Then sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Now mix the melted butter, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, onion powder, and spread over the top..
- Put into the oven. Bake 30 minutes..
Add the fettuccine, pepper jack, and shrimp, stirring until evenly combined and cheese is melted. Fettuccine: Fettuccine noodles are obviously classic here, but use whatever pasta you want. Welcome to Baking Mischief, where we realize that not everyone is cooking every night for a family of. See more ideas about Fettuccine, Recipes, Food. Baked Cheese Taco Shells perfect as a low carb tortilla alternative or Keto Taco Shell recipe.