My Favorite Mac n Cheese. Be the first to review this recipe. This is the creamiest, most yummy homemade mac-n-cheese I've ever eaten. Most homemade macaroni and cheese is grainy, to me, but not this one!
This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! Mac and cheese is one of those recipes that can take on so many different forms. You can have My Favorite Mac n Cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Mac n Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of large elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Velveeta (cubed).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
I love it anyway I can get it but baked mac and cheese is my very favorite and I'll tell you why… When I make mac and cheese, it's the mac to cheese ratio that I am most concerned about. My mom makes a really good Macaroni and Cheese, and she is always being asked to make some for someone. She is not really a Macaroni and Cheese person herself but she loves making it for people. Homemade Mac and Cheese is easy to make from scratch!
My Favorite Mac n Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Velveeta to butter and stir.
- Once the cheese starts to melt, add the remaining ingredients and continue to stir (careful not to scorch it!).
- Once completely melted and creamy, remove from heat.
- Stir into prepared (and drained) macaroni.
This easy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole is super creamy with sharp cheddar & loads of cheesy sauce. The BEST Crock Pot Mac-n-Cheese around! Creamy, smooth, cheesy.a definite crowd pleaser.(sweetandsavoryfood.com). This ultimate mac 'n' cheese recipe features a super creamy dressing, two kinds of cheese, and a buttery bread crumb topping. Sprinkle in cheeses, one large handful at a time, stirring until each handful is mostly melted before adding the next.